Saturday, November 24, 2012

Weird day.

Today, it was kinda weird for me.

Around 8pm+ while coming back from.ntuc, suddenly i feel the road is slanted, i was walking at tge very side till i can hardly balance. I not sure what have happen. I never been soo dizzy before.

So soon, i slowly think about it. There are people, kids and dogs over there, cant be possibly that i feel the place slanted when no one feel a thing. So i guess, is it like 'paranormal activity' going on, as there have a funeral near by.

I never feel this before, thos is probably my first time this tjing happening to me. Me and my friend both feel the same thing as well.

Hoping i wasnt thinking too much, if tmr same thing happening to me again, i guess maybe is really paranormal activity going on near by. If not, just hope none of tjis will happen again. As this really frighten me out.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: