Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stress's kill.

Today, will be known as the stressful day.

As people surround me are stressful with their studies. I didn't say that studies is not important. But, stress yourself and bury yourself to study while you should relax and enjoying yourself. What the point of making yourself so stress?

I can say that my friends are all smart in their own ways, but some are just too scared and ended up, stress themselves. Actually, i cant say them in this way as they are all smart than me. However, i cant sit back and relax while watching my friends sinking to the bottom of the sea. I cant fo anything either, other than encourage them.

For me, i am just too lazy to study. Too lazy to get myself to "swim" inside the book of worms.
Too lazy to do this, and that. So lazy, that i am hopeless.

I feel that everyone are unique in their own ways.
No one is perfect. We cant possibly forcing ourselves into study while we keep on missing all the good moment we suspose to have.
We live to enjoy lifes, not recieving torture.

Hoping that one day they can understand that studies is important, but stressing yourself in studying and not knowing how to let go will be your big problem.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: