Saturday, October 27, 2012

Outing fun with friends.

Today, is the best day for me, cause it is a holiday. Thanks god, today is hari raya haji. If not, my lesson shall end at 5pm.

Morning, as i wake up, i watching anime. So fun watching till i lost the time. Meeting my friend around 3pm, plan to watch paranormal activity 4, but due to my spaming, it never decide on this movie till we meet up. But ended up, we still never watch when regreting.

Meeting with another friend name tong kai. Plan to celebrate his birthday. Went to marina square and had dinner at pizza hut. This dinner was the best within this week, as i was desprating saving up money for my next genting trip. But before going to pizza hut for dinner, i brought a small cake for the birthday boy at breadtalk with kiah hwee.

After our dinner, we went to esplande for a short talk. And there had a performance, so we watch awhile and after it end, we continue our talk. Talking about an hour or so, we walk to marina bay sands. I brought tea latte at coffee bean and tong kai brought hot coffee and we find a place to sit down for tong kai to have his cake.

While tong kai is having his cake, i use the candle apps to light up a candle and sing a birthday song to him with kiah hwee. Here is the song goes:
" Happy birthday to you, you are grow in the groove. And you grow like Bamboo, and the bamboo is you."

The birthday boy, like having 3 lines coming down at the side of the face. And he happily tap to "blow off" the candle. While he is eating his cake, we continue talking.

It was so much fun talking with kiah hwee and tong kai. It is like we can talk for a long period of time. I guess sometimes, my life can be so wonderful, i had to thanks this 2 friends for staying by my side, if not i wonder how my life can continue.

Actually, in my life, i have a lot of 'hi-bye' friends, i also have some best friend in my primary, and secondary school. But after we graduate from our school and go on to the other school, our friendship go further and further away. Both me and my friends have no innisative to call each other to meet up. So ended up, as our life goes on, our best friend have been changing. But whether it will substain a not, it is up to us to decide. Since i have lost lots of my best friend, and i had found such wonderful friends like tong kai and kiah hwee and of course some other friends like ain, rui ling, wang miao and more. Instead of losing such good friends, i was willing to put in a little afford to substain it. For rui ling, ain and wang miao, although i never as them out to meet up, but i will.

I guess substaing friendship is not as hard as i think. It just see whether you want to put in afford to do it, or let your best friend be your EX-best friend.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: