Friday, October 26, 2012

The roads of my life

Starting anew again, by deleting all my post. This time i will make sure i won't have anymore regrets.

The previous choice of mine is deleting all my 2 years old posts. I thought i can give up everything, but ended up i reliease that this decision i made is wrong. I regret of deleting my posts, regreting of giving up my memories. When i wanted to retrive back my old posts, it's already too late. :(

But now, this decision i made again will not be a regret. Firstly, all my recent posts i won't have anything i would want to retrive back anymore. And lastly, this will be the last time i will be deleting my posts again. I will type what i feel, my journey of life and i will left as what it is. Therefore, from today on, i will left my footsteps behind and continue walking forward.

I wanted to start blogging again is because i saw one of my friend who blog had done a great job. Her posts are all kinda nice to read and interesting too. :)  After reading her post, i just wanted to blog again. But, i was wondering, can i made my blog as interedting as hers?
Hmmmm, i don't think so. But...i will use my style to blog. Although, my language may not be as good as hers, but i will try my best.

Ok, so i shall stop here. As far as possible, i hope i won't forget about this blog, and so that i can continue to post my life story for me to see. And also, a place to let me let out my anger, stress and etc. It may not be as interesting as my friend's blog, but i will try my best to make it interesting. ^_^

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: