Sunday, October 28, 2012

Slacking week

Today, it will be my last day of my slacking week. Starting from tomorrow onwards, the hell of the weeks will come. Guessing, no more days for me to slack.

I just miss the days where i can still slack. Although, ITE is something like poly, but still, it is more relaxing compared to poly. But nevertheless, i will complete my poly diploma, and continue my life. Perhaps, my future job maybe a food tech.

I won't give up no matter what. I am the one who insist on study poly, so i had to go on. Nothing more, at least i need to have a diploma cert, in order to get a better pay. Even one day, i may not go to food industry, at least i won't regret of not going to poly when i have the chance.

So, yes! Work hard in this semester. At least increase my GPA, at least get a GPA of 2.5. Only i can make the differences in my life, no one can. So work hard.!!!!!!  :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: