Friday, December 28, 2012

A place, where i belong to.

Today, as usual, i am always slacking and doing nothing. Although, i did some work for my tourism field trip project, but there are still tourism presentation slides and BNF calculations which i haven done yet.
But, shall do.soon, on this saturday.

Focusing on watching my anime, i always have a thought of going to that world, the world of anime. There are people wish to go there too, but i guess some people think that this is just stupid, as it may not exist.
To me, i feel that anime's world do exist. Maybe, one day, i may even have a chance to go to the world where i wanted to go. The world, where all the anime characters i like exist, and accept me.

I always think that the world are rejecting me, i not belong to this world. As i dont really like to blend with people. I rather stay alone than hanging out with people. Maybe, i am born to be a loner. Or maybe, is just me and my attitude.
It seems to me that i couldnt fit in no matter where i go.(despite the size -.-)
I mean in communication. Its not that i not good in talking, it just that, it is hard to communicate with anyone. I tried to take in the interest whuch other people like, but i still cant fit into the crowd.
People are always getting further and further aways from me. Whatever i speak or they speak, it soons to become an alien language to me.

And i am not those people who are talented. I am those type of people, who totally have no talent and couldnt fit in the crowd.
Whatever i do, it seem hard for me to move forward. While i am always wanted to take my second steps after a first steps is made, people have already made to their ten steps or more.

I understand that people who stay behind are always out-dated. I guess, i maybe one of the out-dated people. But even i am in this "slow" group, i am still rejected by the world.

I cant say that the god dont love me, cause if god really dont love me, i will have things that i currently have. I appreciate what god have given me. Is just me, that made tge world rehect me.
I.dont know what can i do to let the world accept me.
A person whi have no goals, no talent, what can they do? Eventually, people like me, will be out of this world.

Therefore, if possible, i hope that i can forever stay in my dreams, my world. Where i can have all my fun, all my rest, and where i can escape from all the problems.

A person, who wanted to escape from reality, like me, cant possibly do any good. So why just cant i go to the place where i always wanted to go?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: