Saturday, December 22, 2012

221212 and i am still alive. -.-

211212 is finally gone and we humans, are still alive.
And today, 221212, i wonder how many people really care if we are dead or alive?
To me, i dont really mind if i am dead. Since in this world, people treat me like particles, and i dont really like to communicate with humans either. So if the world dont end, why cant let me die too?
Since there is nothing for me to do in this world, there is nothing for me to go on in this world, so, what is my purpose for living in this world?
It quite a nonsense if i said there is nothing to motivate me to go on.
But ya, there is nothing for me to go on. And what will be my purpose to live in this world? Nothing, i guess.
So ya...grats that the world didnt end. And sad for me to live in this world, where i not sure what i can really do.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: