Tuesday, April 17, 2018

As I dont post regularly, this place is the only place where i can vent all my thoughts, anger and emotion over here.

As I said, previously, i only have guilt towards you, but I think now we are even, isnt it?

Of course I am not a good person in the first place. I am just a judgemental human afterall, but no one is perfect right?

I am a judgemental person who will judge people based on my feeling, but of course those feeling will change after I communicate with the person.

But of course my opinion of you are a very good person. But now, I think you are not the person I used to know anymore.

I know you hate me, but I really never thought you will bad mouth of me in my back.
I not sure what you told your friends, but now i know you have been bad mouthing me, my guilt towards you have gone.
I not sure what have you told my friend that they just ignore me, but I guess your revenge have succeed in a way.

But no worries, no matter how you want to defeat me, i am always a winner.
Cause i gain true happiness, unlike you, the person who stuck in the past of darkness.

No comments: