Saturday, December 7, 2013

A forgettful memory of this small blog

It have been months since i had logged in. This current sentence have been what i usually said when i had logged in to this blog after a few months or so. I guess i really is very LAZY to remember this blog, cause i really had no idea of this blog existence when i was busy till just now when i was free doing nothing.

I had been wanted to use this blog to typed off my unhappiness towards my life but it have been quite less actually, so i guess this might be one of the good news out of so many bad news.
I know i kept on sort of comparing life with some other of my friend just to have a topic to talk about, but i also know that i have been talking the same thing over and over again like an old old lady. haha, guess soo maybe someone will called me "gandma" hahaha

Life in school have been quite busy especially with all those 'overloading' project, but some of those project, i have just been a 'free rider'. But i am ok with it, even if i am being 'marked down'.
I also have been watching some of those 'weird people' in school doing some 'weird stuff' like attention seeking etc. To me, i have been quite tired to see those things especially those attention seeking people, it guess make me feel so like ignoring them. But hardly...

Soon, after a few days, it will be my exam...and i still haven't really bother much. Just so lazy to think about it, but i have read through some notes though.

Ok! so soon will e my short holiday for Christmas...i wonder till tat time will i still able to remember this blog or had to wait a few more month to it? haha...so long!!

No comments: