Saturday, March 16, 2013

Enjoy the little things ^^

Today, had my lovely soft toys won at the claw machine. And some few other items.
I guess one of the machines is "hacked", as it have credits on it's own. So, almost everything i had is free!! Except the big soft toy. ^^

For me, this is a little things which i enjoy. Although, it is kinda bad, but it kinda cool in someway. I guess people who read this will be cursing and swearing like "what the hell, get it for free??? U so bad...." Etc etc etc, but i am still enjoying it. So far, got a portable charger for smartphones, one portable charger for iphone 4, 3 mini soft toys and perhaps one small key chain.
For what i had, i admit that i have the greed in mind. "Since it is free, i might as well took it." This type of mindset took me in. But if the major prize is psp, s3, xbox, ipad mini, all the expensive stuff, i guess most of the people might took it too. Including me of course...haha.
But no matter what i really had fun.

This is the little things which i had enjoyed.

^^

No comments: