Thursday, February 14, 2013

Exam coming!! And i have been doing nth!!

Exam is coming and yet, i haven study yet!!! Omg!!
Anyway..happy valentine's day.^^
Ok!! 4 days of slacking and i shall start my studying misery...after my precious sleep of course!!

Have been doing really nothing past few days, though the bell of my exam alarm is ringing, but i have been snoozing it till now. I have make an effort to study!! Had to pass my first year and proceed to the second, and slowly, pass my years and days in poly.

So i nave 3 subject to study, my teacher in poly really spared us a lot by giving us less chapters to study, but at the same time, more to focus. I wonder is it a route to heaven or hell?!?!?
But no matter what, i had to study starting from tomorrow. Though i am saying now, but i wonder, will i be able to study tomorrow???
Hmmm.. Even i mostly doubt so, but i will study a bit. ^^

Ok!!! So now i shall head for my beauty sleep and replenish my energy for tomorrow torture!!!

No comments: