Sunday, November 18, 2012

Life goes on, by the way you think.

In the past, i always feel that life is unfair. Why people have this when i don't have? *blah blah blah*
I always never realize that i am very fortunate, but now, i do.

When i was young, i was the youngest in the family. Compared to my relatives, i am the youngest, as i have no siblings. Everyone dotes me a lot. They may not give me what i want, but they gave me loves and care, where i feel i will want to have my life with them again in my next life. That is what i think when i was young, where this is my start of my life. Where i really do like my parents, family and my life.

As i grow older, things started to change. Things around me had started to reject me whenever i find something that i want. Is either no money or things i want is always not a need for me. But i don't understand that yet, at that time. But still, i never change the fact that i like my parents, even though, i stated to feel life is kinda unfair. As friends surround me always show me the thing they have, and i always get tempted. Cause of this, i always want the thing which people have,

As for now, what i always dream of is gone. Life to me is still unfair, cause the one i love, i thought will always be with me, is gone. I guess this is god who gave me the punishment, punishment for always take things for granted. But still life have to go on. Now, i will still want to have things that other people have, but i have much lesser thoughts compared to the past. Although now, i still feel life is unfair, as i have lost the people who i love. But that is the way i think.

If i compared my life with other people, i still have a more fortunate life compared to them.
For now, i don't really wish i am a wealthy person, but i want to be a person who have health and a normal wealth to pursue the things i want.

Life is never easy for everyone. But the way you think, changes the life you have.

No comments: